Manager Supply Chain Management – Wetar Site
Manager Supply Chain Management is responsible for direct overseeing and managing Wetar Site’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group.
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the contract, purchasing, logistic and warehousing, lead negotiation efforts for major contracts.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to supply chain.
- Actively participating in Risk Assessments for all Supply activities, including the development and implementation of corrective actions to mitigate identified risks.
- Establishes annual budgets, goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment.
- Develop and continuously improve business partner programs and participate in the design and implementation of ERP system and optimize its use.
- Bachelor’s degree from Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years in managerial position.
- Preferably having experience in mining industry.