Finance & Administration Development Program
This is a 6-month development program that prepares fresh graduates from accounting majors for challenging real time projects. You will be given opportunity to improve your skills and develop your insights on our core business, especially in Finance & Administration at SERA Group
Job Description when you will take on the role of Finance & Administration :
- Control branch cash flow, billing progress and A / R, and verify payment request and proof of debt recognition
- Conduct bank checks on payments to vendors and customers.
- Check the cash condition of branch.
- Create regular reports on branch performance and branch annual budget.
- Monitor condition and cost of public facilities and branch assets.
- Control branch administrative personnel.
- Implement CSR programs coordinated by Branch Manager.
- Develop work environment which prioritizes health (facilities and medical check up).
- Willing to be placed all around Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree majoring Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Having maximum 2 year experience in Accounting, Finance and Tax Field, as Internal Audit, Accountant Public area will be advantage
- Proven create and analyzing financial statement regularly
- Strong attention to detail, good analytical thinking, initiavite and customer driven
- Good communication skill both verbal or written in English