adakarir.com | Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) adalah anak perusahaan dari Chevron yang bertugas mengeksplorasi minyak yang ada di Riau. Sebelum diambil alih oleh Chevron, perusahaan ini bernama Caltex Pacific Indonesia. Para karyawan CPI ditempatkan di 4 kota di Riau yaitu Dumai, Duri, Minas dan Rumbai. CPI juga merupakan perusahaan minyak kontraktor terbesar di Indonesia, dengan produksi sudah mencapai 2 miliar barrel. CPI pertama kali didirikan di Indonesia pada awal tahun 1924. Standard Oil Company of California (Socal) dan Texas Oil Company (Texaco) membentuk sebuah perusahaan patungan di daerah Sumatra, bernama N.V. Nederlandsche Pacific Petroleum Maatschappij atau NPPM. Perusahaan ini menemukan sebuah sumur minyak non-produktif yang akhirnya ditutup. Pada tahun 1944, ahli geologi NPPM, Richard H. Hopper dan Toru Oki bersama timnya menemukan sumur minyak terbesar di Asia Tenggara, Minas. Sumur ini awalnya bernama Minas No. 1. Minas terkenal dengan jenis minyak Sumatra Light Crude (SLC) yang baik dan memiliki kadar belerang rendah.
Saat ini Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) kembali membuka lowongan kerja di bulan sebagai :
Health, Environment and Safety (HES) Specialist
Employment is under fixed term duration (PKWT) with possible extension or permanent employment based on review.
The HES Specialist is responsible for supporting local management in establishing and continuously enhancing Health, Environment and Safety (HES) zero incident culture within the exploration and exploitation worksite including its compliance to various company and government regulation.
- Provides technical consultation to the workforce, project teams and leadership on a wide range of environment’s applicable legislative, regulatory and assurance matters affecting exploration and exploitation of a geothermal assets including its site-specific environmental management related with forest status, air, water, soil, and groundwater issues. Support local management to ensure environmental management system are in place and functioning through project planning and execution including its managing monitoring and reporting programs. The support will include finding creative solutions to respond to potential evolving regulations and stakeholder concerns and required response for inquiries by government or non-government stakeholders through coordination with Corporate Affairs and other functions as appropriate in accordance with company procedures.
- Monitor and manage verification of certifications and permits and their management system; Maintain management information systems that identify the location of hazardous sites, chemical inventories, and complaint investigations. Develop and recommend solutions to eliminate pollution and environmental hazards and their mitigations.
- Assist line management to manage Zero Incident, their understanding on implementation of HES Management System; their roles to ensure HES policies and standards are an integral part of line management responsibilities and objectives. Advise management on the level of local HES compliance to Company’s, site’s, and Government Regulations.
- Monitoring HES objectives; liaising with local contractors and agencies regarding company’s HES objective & expectation; assessing local risks; generating local HES procedures, work instructions and checklists; preparing and monitoring HES plans that define how the HES Management System is implemented at the site level.
- Maintain a high level of HES awareness among personnel through communication, training and promoting involvement in HES programs. Coordinate and participate in screening and HES training of personnel, including contractors, monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures; compliance audits and self-audits including its corrective actions.
- Ensure that HES documentation and information management is updated and available onsite. Monitor and follow up on HES reports and facilitate local empowerment team meetings and HES audits. Review HES data capture system to ensure that leading and lagging indicators/ data is correct and up to date. Analyse HES trends for the location and recommend improvements to the HES program.
- University Degree in engineering, science, or relevant domains with more than 10 years experiences in environmental management and HES/facility roles. Has in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, interpretations, and health and safety programs.
- Has a broad level of technical proficiency on Environmental Management System Framework Development and Implementation, Environmental management standards including its specific sites requirement such as UKL/UPL/ AMDAL/RKL/RPL, Environmental Regulations and requirement related with forest management & permitting requirement for exploration and exploitation of a geothermal asset.
- Has comprehensive HES knowledge among other: Workplace Safety and Health Hazard Identification and Risk, experience on Third Party HES Management, Incident Investigation Management, Audit and Review Management and Emergency Response Management.
- Ability to use data, insights, and internal expertise to identify and solve problems at site/facility-wide application, understands how to read and navigate data, becoming proactive in core areas of expertise or areas of responsibility including seeking out matures new technology that can impact HES for its deployment. Effectively communicates and can train a BU/facility workforce. Able to identify deficiencies in training programs and management systems that impact HES.
- Capable of providing work direction and serves as a mentor to less experienced workforce on the area of Environmental and HES management. Capable of providing technical training in a particular area of HES expertise. Manages additional and/or outside resources to meet objectives. Provides work guidance to lower functional level of HES employee.
- Works independently or under management direction to proceed on own initiative and judgment. Act as HES functional representative when working together with Regulator. If required, directs investigations with minimal supervision.
- Ability to utilize digital technology for information management system and demonstrates an understanding of how digital tools and processes can be utilized cross-functionally across a BU/facility to improve workflows on Environment and HES business processes.
- Closing date: 1 August 2023
Pendaftaran hanya dilakukan dengan cara mengirimkan CV dan Berkas secara online ke: