We are sincerely proud of the continued growth of Bara Indah Sinergi Group from relatively humble beginnings some years ago to becoming the reliable company in mining industry. Bara Indah Sinergi Group is an Indonesian Company focused on coal and mineral. Our operational activities covers in the provinces of South Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, Southeast Sulawesi, Maluku, and the island of Sumatra. We have established long-term and short-term contractual agreement with a number of mining companies. As a fast-growing company, we will continue to develop potential sites in a sustainable way.
Carry out the recruitment process and arrange the dissemination of information on opening new job vacancies, sort and select incoming job application files, schedule, conduct interviews and report to supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree from Psychology
- Minimum 1 years Experience/ Fresh Graduate
- Required skills : Communcation skill, detail oriented, (handling mass data, fast learner, interview skill, Psychotest tools)
- Master Using MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Willing to learn.
- Location : Head Office Jakarta