|Pendidikan||:||SMA / SMK.|
|Tipe Pekerjaan||:||Full Time.|
|Batas Pendaftaran||:||02 Juli 2023|
Indonesia Cabin Crew Hiring @AirAsia Redhouse Tangerang - 15
- Date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
- Start at: 08.30 AM – 12.00 PM
- Venue: AirAsia RedHouse Tangerang
Always wanted to travel and experience work at 34000 ft?
- The AirAsia Cabin Crew is an iconic brand, from our red uniform to our warm, bright smiles.
- We pride ourselves on being a breath of fresh air compared to other airlines’ conventional Cabin Crew.
- We’re fun, hardworking, and committed to making AirAsia the best airline.
If you’ve been thinking about a career in the skies, here are our core requirements to fly with the AirAsia Cabin Crew:
- Male/Female, min 18 years old, max 32 years old (Initial Cabin Crew and Experienced Cabin Crew)
Experienced Cabin Crews should hold Flight Attendant Certificate Aircraft, preferably rated A320
- Well-groomed and good appearance
- A good level of health and fitness
- Have no visible tattoos while wearing the uniform
- Have a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate high service orientation and problem-solving skills
- Minimum Senior High School graduate. Bachelor’s or Diploma degree will be an advantage
- Willing to be based at any Indonesia AirAsia Hubs
- At least 160 cm (Female), 172 cm (Male) with an ideal weight-to-height ratio
- Good English proficiency
- Office Attire. Female candidates are required to wear knee-length skirts.
- Be well-groomed and be yourself!
As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, we are promoting a paperless recruitment process.
Therefore, if you are invited to proceed with the recruitment process, we kindly request that you ONLY BRING A COPY OF YOUR CV AND A VALID ID CARD.
Once you apply for the job, you will be linked and asked to complete the following documents online:
- Copy of Flight Attendant Certificate (Experienced Cabin Crew)
- 1 pc of the close-up photo, front-facing (passport size, 4x6cm)
- 1 pc of the full-body photo, front-facing (postcard size, A6)
- Copy of Graduate Certificate (High School/University/Diploma)
- Reference letter from the previous employer (if any)
- Certificate/Proof of 3rd dose or booster vaccination of COVID-19
Absolutely essential criteria for the Cabin Crew :
- The AirAsia Cabin Crew is an iconic brand, from our red uniform to
our warm, bright smiles. We take pride in being a breath of fresh air
compared to other airlines’ conventional cabin crew. We are fun,
hardworking, and committed to
making AirAsia the best airline.
Great Personality :
- To us, personality is everything. We want fun, team players who are positive, outgoing, and love to work and serve people. You must show determination, persistence, a Make It Happen attitude with an inexhaustible smile, boundless energy, and great love working with an iconic brand. Even though we take fun seriously, hard work is second nature as well.
- In reality, you’ll be on your feet for hours, in many sectors, working irregular hours, handling conflict and issues, cleaning the cabin and toilets, and working on the tarmac or at the gates.
- Being firm when needed is very important. Key elements of this job include giving instructions during emergencies, calming a tense situation, or enforcing certain rules and regulations.
- Of course, we want it all-we want a great personality with great looks too! But we’re not looking for catwalk models that do not care about giving good service to our guests or being nice to our colleagues. AirAsia is not just an “employer”, because we see ourselves as “family”.
How should I look?
- At AirAsia, we pride ourselves on giving our Cabin Crew the freedom of being themselves. You can style your hair as you like, as long as it looks presentable.
- Good grooming is essential for an AirAsia Cabin Crew member.
Here’s what we look out for:
- Flawless skin (without acne marks)
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- No braces
- Nice, healthy-looking hair