HR Coordinator & Helpdesk
Our vision is to love brands, done sustainably, for better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As a HR Coordinator and Helpdesk, you’ll provide local HR administration and helpdesk support covering all People Services Operational Deliveries, from Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Internship and Management Trainee Program, Mobility administration, Separations, Payroll, Total Rewards onsite coordination and all local HR initiatives. In this role you will be expected to act as the local face of the People Services and provide on-ground helpdesk support.
We are looking for people that have a passion for building relationships and will be proud to be a representative of our brands, are results driven and have HR administration/generalist experience.
What You’ll Do for Us
Local Admin Support
- Employee Records Management: Create and archive HR files in accordance with legal regulations, and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed
- Prepare, participate on global and local audit exercises as scheduled.
- Provide local benefits administration support while maintaining compliance to global, local and legal standards, laws and regulations.
- Ensure preparation and submission of statutory reports to government agencies for compliance.
- Provide support on Day 1 On-boarding and Learning/Training Administration and Coordination.
- Mobility Administration Support and lead local separations process.
- Administration support on HR special/region specific initiatives as assigned/ applicable.
- Benefits Vendor Payment Management
- Assists pre-payroll inputs completion along with TR Analyst.
- Collection of ‘wet’ signatures for local documentation.
On-Ground Help Desk
- Educate associates on the People Services HR Operations processes. Develop capability training/learning session as necessary.
- Manage end-to-end Tier 1 and applicable Tier 2 employee cases.
- Conduct appropriate research and analysis according to each request. Determine and provide accurate first-contact resolution and key on-demand data whenever possible for all helpdesk cases.
- Follow up with respective parties involved when cases need to be escalated.
- Ensure all service request are recorded in the company system/tool (case management tool) as a case, ensure accurate and timely keying in of data.
- Align with helpdesk support on proper management of cases.
- Review and act on client feedback to help improve service delivery.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University/Bachelor´s Degree holder in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field or equivalent related work experience
- 3 years of professional experience in HR administration/generalist roles
- HR Generalist background is required
- Background in multi-country experience gained in a shared services organization is a plus
- Strong customer service and strong stakeholder management excellence
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Organized, logical and professional in communications with others
- Detail Oriented
- Adaptable to Change/ Flexible
- Continuous learning and process improvement mindset and delivery