As a Recruitment Support, you will work closely with recruiters and provide major administrative tasks including but not limited to interview arrangement and onboarding process. You will also be the point of contact for new employees and be highly involved in a number of other areas in HR including updating and maintaining employee files, as well as arranging contract signings.
In fulfilling these tasks, you are expected to make zero errors and to escalate issues in a timely manner. You will touch a lot of other HR/People Operations functions as well as other departments on a daily basis, so effective communication is a must.
- Bachelors Degree major in Psychology, Human Resources, Economy, or Management
- Has at least 1 year of work or intern experience in recruitment and/or Human Resources
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Self-motivated, high initiative, responsible, able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, willing to learn and contribute
- Proficient in MS Office