Graduate Trainee Program Indonesia
The 18-month program consists of a variety of meaningful assignments and projects for various departments in the company, ranging from our Therapeutic Areas to Public Affairs. These assignments will include exposure in: sales and marketing management, business development, project management, medical exposure and focus on training-on-the-job experience that is able to groom and build a strong foundation for the graduate especially within Pfizer Indonesia. In addition, internal development programs, seminars and other off-the-job activities will also complement the program.
At the conclusion of the program, the graduates may be re-designated to a permanent functional role and thereafter continuing his / her journey.
Who are we looking for:
- Fresh Graduate or max. of 1 year experience, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing / Management / Pharmacy / Medical / Medical Biotechnology with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated excellence, both in Academic or Non-Academic Activities
- Articulate with proactive problem solving initiative
- Ambitious, curious, flexible, and open for new ideas
- Internationally minded – social and intercultural