Saat ini PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk kembali membuka lowongan kerja sebagai :
Officer Project Merger & Acquisition
- At least Bachelor degree from (S-1) majoring in Economics, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Engineering
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Strong corporate finance skills
- Minimum four years of experience in financial services industry, preferably in the fields of M&A, strategic planning, corporate development, or transaction advisory
Subsidiaries - MTF - Secretary to Director
- Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 35 years old
- At least 2 year of experience in related field
- Experience in managing & organizing of director activities
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
Subsidiaries - MTF - IT Programming Non Core & Mobile Base Staff
- Maximum age 30 years old
- At least 1 year of experience in related field (mobile programming)
- Experience in develop application using Visual Studio & MS SQL server will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in security, performance system, Android Studio IDE, & Xcode IDE
- Understand about Android & IOS Development support libraries updates
Subsidiaries - MTF - Management Trainee
- Local/International graduates (S1) and postgraduates (S2) from any fields of studies.
- Grade Point Average 3.00.
- Maximum age for selection: 25 years old.
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication.
- Remain to be Unmarried during the Program.
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia.
Pendaftaran hanya dilakukan dengan cara mengirimkan CV dan Berkas secara online ke:
Paling Lambat : Secepatnya