Category Digital GoodsQualifications
- Work cross-functionally across many departments; Marketing, Product, Risk, Operations, Business Development
- Manage stakeholders, both internal and external
- Data-Driven Nature
- Strong sense of ownership
- Business acumen is a must
- Monitor category performance to ensure both good customer experience and that the company achieves its KPIs
- Understanding User Lifecycle (conversion, engagement, churn) is a plus
- Monitor operational performance
- Competitor Intelligence (Pricing and Variety)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 3+ years’ practical experience with data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using Statistical software packages (Python, R, SAS, SSRS) and understanding of Tableau Analytic Tools
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc)
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- You like to improve things and ensure good quality
- You enjoy solving problem. You are passionate to dig deeper finding the root cause of problem and offer solutions.
- You like using systematic analysis approach.
- You have understanding of software systems architecture generally, e.g. n-tier web architecture
- You pay attention to details, work accurately and consistent to achieve goals.
- You are confident using tools and systems to manage large and/or complicated assignments.
- You have at least one year of working experience.
- You graduated from Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, or other related major.
- Must have domain expertise in one or more of; Software Engineering, Product/UX Design, Banking, Payment System, or other Finance & Technology area of expertise
- Must have experience in one or more Software Development Life-cycle (end-to-end)
- Must have experience in creating product road-map, negotiable with Technical Team, and liaise with all stakeholders for product's priority, complexity, and feasibility.
- Must have professional working proficiency in English
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%
- Customer-first person; must have empathy to think from Customer's point of view and understand their current problem
- Creative problem-solver; able to think of few alternative solutions related with the problem and break-down the details
- Data-driven; Must have a strong analytical thinking and able to set the product goals in quantitative manner
- Good to have candidate with experience in Agile Software Development environment
- Good to have candidate with A/B Testing experience
- Good to have candidate with Software Engineering or UX Design experience
- Passionate about the potential of technology to revolutionize traditional Financial Industry, online/offline payment, card-based payment, electronic money, bio-metric, machine learning, or cryptocurrency)
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ale to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Able to work in fast-paced and agile environments, collaborating with various levels of personnel including managers, executives, and stakeholders.
- Has experience working for FinTech company is a plus
Pendaftaran hanya dilakukan dengan cara mengirimkan Berkas secara online ke:
Paling Lambat : 18 Januari 2020
Paling Lambat : 18 Januari 2020